The Realogy Charitable Foundation (“RCF”) is a 501 (c)(3) public charity incorporated in the state of Delaware. The Foundation mission is to coordinate the philanthropy of Realogy Holdings Corp, its subsidiaries, sales associates and employees.
At Coldwell Banker's request, RCF opened this disaster relief campaign to assist individuals affiliated with a Coldwell Banker franchised or company-owned real estate brokerage office (e.g., broker, sales agent or employee) who have been affected by the recent federally declared disasters. Applications will be reviewed by an independent committee who will approve all grants issued.
Applicant’s primary residence must reside within the area declared a major disaster by the United States of America.
Allowable Uses of Grants
Grants are given to assist victims impacted by a major disaster. Purposes of the grants may include:
- Repair or rebuild efforts (not covered by insurance) related to the primary residence.
- Loss of primary vehicle or rental cost not covered by insurance.
- Short term household assistance for the primary residence affected by the disaster.
- Grant received must be used for the purpose requested
- Grant cannot be requested to offset loss of income
- Applicants who have received disaster relief grants from Coldwell Banker or the Realogy Disaster Relief Fund are excluded from requesting support at this time.
All requests must be submitted online through this website. Application requires documents to be attached to complete the process. Documents can be either in photo or pdf format and should include:
- Pictures of the damage
- Declaration page of pertinent insurance policies (noting deductible or denial of coverage)
- Estimates for repairs
- Result of any FEMA request
Applications are accepted through October 30, 2017. Once closed the Committee will begin review of the submitted applications. If the Committee needs additional information, they will contact the requester directly.
Follow up by RCF
As required by the IRS, RCF will contact the grantee ninety days after the funds are disbursed to obtain a summary of the results. This may be completed by either a written report sent via email or letter mailed to the RCF office by the grantee, or by an agreed upon time to conduct a phone interview.
All information provided on this form will remain confidential and will be available only to those who need to confirm eligibility for assistance and to those who process the grant to be provided.
Disbursement of Funds
All grants are contingent upon the availability of funds from the specific campaign.
Please complete this form in full and attach any supporting documentation. If you have questions concerning this application, you may call (973)407-5231 or email email@example.com.