The Hershey Company has been supporting U.S. troops for decades, and has sent thousands of cases of candy to active military servicemen and servicewomen who are serving overseas. To request a care package for a serviceman or servicewoman who is serving overseas, please complete the application below. More information about this program and answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.

Name of Benefit Fund *:
(i.e. John Doe Benefit)
Partner Bank or Credit Union:
(partnering with benefit)

Step 1. Your Information

First Name *:   Last Name:
Email Address *:
(this will be in the email used to communicate the status of the request moving forward. please verify the email)
Primary Phone *:
Cell/Other Phone:
Title/Relationship to Organization *:
Street *:
(No PO boxes please)
City *:  State:   Zip:
Country *:

Step 2. Request Information


Get Audio Code

I confirm that I am 14 years or older.


Powered by
Privacy Policy