The Los Angeles Rams value the efforts of area charitable organizations and strive to help these groups make a lasting and positive impact on our community. The Rams do so by providing items to charitable groups annually, helping recipient organizations raise thousands of dollars through raffles, auctions and other fundraising endeavors.
Due to the large number of donation requests received by the Rams and the intention of the Rams to fulfill as many charitable requests as possible, the following donation guidelines have been established:
- To ensure the most efficient and effective fulfillment process possible, all requests must be submitted online.
- Because of the high demand, charitable requests from the Los Angeles region will be given priority. Exceptions may be made for requests originating from other parts of California, the St. Louis region and states that do not have an NFL team.
- Due to the tremendous volume of charitable requests received by the Rams, please allow at least six weeks processing time for your request. Requests not allowing six weeks processing time unfortunately cannot be fulfilled.
- Please note that during the off-season, inventory is low and may unfortunately impact our ability to fulfill your request even if all of the above guidelines are met.
- The Rams do not accept merchandise for the purpose of autographing for charity auctions or otherwise.
- In order to help the greatest number of organizations, each organization is limited to one donated item per year.
- Due to the high volume of requests and limited inventory, special requests for a specific player item or tickets cannot be guaranteed.
- It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donated item. Rather, a Rams donation item should be an added element to your event.
- Verified 501(c)3 organizations may apply for in-kind donations to support charitable fundraising initiatives.
Use of the Los Angeles Rams or the Los Angeles Rams Foundation name, logos, trademarks and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of any event by the of the Los Angeles Rams and/or the Los Angeles Rams Foundation, is strictly prohibited without the express written approval from Los Angeles Rams and/or the Los Angeles Rams Foundation.