The Indianapolis Indians and Indianapolis Indians Charities (IIC) are committed to providing resources and giving back to the Central Indiana community. Every year, IIC supports numerous charitable organizations by making donations that help raise funds in support of organizational missions. Because of the large volume of donation requests we receive, guidelines have been established to help facilitate the donation process.
- We support nonprofits and organizations whose missions align with our charitable areas of focus: youth development, family success, education and neighborhood development.
- This in-kind donation platform is used for raffles, silent and live auctions in the form of promotional items and/or signed memorabilia. Please refrain from requesting charity tickets or monetary donations.
- Requests are considered for any charitable or tax-exempt organization within Indianapolis and Central Indiana. Charitable organizations must have 501(c)(3) status to be considered. Third party requests will not be accepted.
- Please follow the online request process below. Phone, fax, email and mailed in requests will not be accepted.
- All donation requests must be fully completed and submitted using our online donation portal at least six weeks prior to the event. Please understand that most donations will be fulfilled a few weeks prior to the event due to the large volume of requests we receive.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Please know that all donation requests are thoroughly reviewed and receive full consideration. We are unable to place follow-up calls or emails regarding each donation request. If you have not received correspondence from IIC prior to your event, please assume that we are unable to fulfill your request.
Please do not call or email to check the status of your request. Requests are limited to one per calendar year per organization. Completion of this form is a request only and does not guarantee a donation.